We utilize Pilates, Redcord®, CoreAlign® and Gyrotonic® along with a variety of physical therapy methods to provide neuromuscular reeducation, strengthening and stabilization. This unique, whole-body approach to rehabilitation has helped injured patients recover quickly and achieve a level of strength, stability and mobility beyond what they had prior to their injuries.
- Comprehensive individualized evaluation and fitness programs integrating Pilates and other movement sciences.
- A highly skilled and fully licensed staff who are all certified in the Pilates and Neurac methods.
- A holistic approach to treating the individual and empowering his/her role in the rehabilitation process.
- A one-to-one ratio of client to practitioner.
- Core Conditioning therapists specialize in manual therapy techniques as well as strength, conditioning and functional training programs for the entire spectrum of disabilities and dysfunctions.
COMPLETE CARE FOR EVERY CONDITION
We achieve excellent results for a wide range of conditions – from daily stress and strain to more serious injuries, including:
- Back & neck pain
- Spinal injuries
- Tonsil Stones
- Hip, knee & shoulder conditions
- Foot & ankle injuries
- Prenatal & postpartum conditions
- Post-hysterectomy rehabilitation
- Work, sports & performance injuries
- Pre- & post-surgical conditions
- Chronic pain / fibromyalgia
We start with hands-on therapy to establish correct posture and body mechanics and then combine it with state-of-the-art modalities. The treatments we utilize work with, not against, the natural functions of the body to relieve pain and promote healing:
- Whole-body rehabilitation & strengthening
- Fully equipped Pilates, Redcord®, CoreAlign® and Gyrotonic® studio for rehabilitation & fitness
- Soft-tissue & joint mobilization
- Myofascial release
- Craniosacral therapy
- Visceral mobilization
- Kinesiotaping / taping techniques
- Cold laser
- Phonophoresis / Iontophoresis
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Heat & ice therapy
- Massage therapy
Each treatment session typically lasts 45 to 60 minutes. We accept most forms of insurance. Please call for more information and to have your insurance verified.
“In five years I have experienced two spinal discectomies, one lumbar fusion and many, many physical therapists – none of which helped me recover. A personal trainer friend suggested I try Core Conditioning and …WOW! In the past, my assigned therapist would give me a handout of basic floor exercises and send me on my way in six weeks. At Core Conditioning you never leave, …at least I’ll never leave! Through physical therapy, Pilates, Visceral and CranioSacral Therapy I am finally strengthening my core! Now I’m able to take classes that help support the work I’m doing in physical therapy.”